VERY IMPORTANT FROM MR.JAMES GEORGE!!! - jamesgeorge2@terra.es

27th of Jan, 2011 by Admin
VERY IMPORTANT FROM MR.JAMES GEORGE!!!
From: "jamesgeorge2@terra.es" <jamesgeorge2@terra.es>
From: "jamesgeorge2@terra.es" <jamesgeorge2@terra.es>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:31:27 +0200 (MEST)
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT FROM MR.JAMES GEORGE!!!

Dear Friend,

I want you to go into a venture with me as my partner in this deal by helping me and claim this package/consignment worth US$7,000.000.00.,which my late father deposited with a company in U.S.A.for safe keeping.

I will give you as share of 30% out of the total sum,and then the remaining 70% will be for me,If I receive your willingness to transact this business with me I will give you more details regards to the transaction.

Also in your return mail includes this information's bellow.

YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND YOUR PRIVATE CELL PHONE.

Looking forward to receive your reply.

Best Regards.

James George.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r&aacute;pido, fiable.

Track this Report 1 Comment | Post a comment
Comments
78 days ago by
<a href=http://bit.ly/baby-hot>Do you like to spend time on the Internet? It means yours.</a>

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
 
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports idiotic way to advertise, fill submission form, reports SpamHaus, SpamCop RBL'S, 188.143.232.176, 188.143.232NEW BRANCH OF HILTON HOTEL OFFER JOB VACANT POSTS. KINDLY ASSIST.comefaresoldi.webstarts.com, 74.122.232.15, tracking of goodwork guestbook spam hammer by Botnet IPFROM MR CHESTER BROOKOVERCapilano文凭|微Margon1688/卡比兰诺大学毕业证成绩单/留信网认证|加拿大学历学位购买Capilano University diplomaOnline Poker is the thing to play - crap domains in guestbook - 93.182.136.139FULLZ WITH VBV PASSWORDPHISHING FROM STEVE ANDERSONContact me for ALIBABA logins EMAIL leads WEBMAILS SMTPS TRANSFERS CREDITCARD
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to: VerifyThisMail@gmail.com
Random Spam Reports 怎样办假园林绿化项目经理证+微信:app.15808_PJpOUTSTANDING PAYMENT竹溪县办银行定期存款_ild巨野县哪里办残疾证_c_o华北电力大学毕业证样本办理_pvt莱阳市哪里做中專毕业证_eHB做个抚州职业技术学院_vOr昌乐县做会计从业资格证_PAxCONTACT MY SECRETARY FOR YOUR COMPENSATION四川科技职业学院毕业证学位证档案制作_R`c泉州师范学院毕业证样本办理_NIWFrom:Mrs.Monica怎么办假学位证z办美国UMich毕业证文凭Q/微869520616办理密西根大学安娜堡分校毕业证文凭成绩单学历学位证书University ofMichiganAnn Arbor腾讯分分彩计划软件gl&fieBright ideaic卡磁条卡采集器哪里买g青州市办银行存折_L[Gparticipate girl party dress promo at Jollyhers办山东大学毕业证样本的微信?+微信:app.15808_sIB
     
 

User Registration

Already a SpamInform.com member? Log in now.
Username:
E-mail address:
Password:
Code:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of SpamInform.com? Register now.
E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in