URGENT ATTENTION, - cwynar@neostrada.pl

19th of Apr, 2012 by Admin
URGENT ATTENTION,
From: "Mohd Fakir"<cwynar@neostrada.pl>
From: "Mohd Fakir"<cwynar@neostrada.pl> (may be fake)
Reply-To: <fakir.mohd@mail.bg>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:33:35 +0800
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION,

Dear Recipient,

I decided to contact you and solicit for your mutual assistance. I am Mr. Mohd Fakir, Auditing/Accounting Manager in one of the banks here in Malaysia. I have a certain customer by name Mr. Saif Al Islam Gaddafi'Son of the late Libyan Leader, Muammar Al Gaddafi, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at Thirty-Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars USD ($38,500,000.00) was deposited in a bank account in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Due to the recent events and the death of his father in Libya, heinstructed me that I should look for a Foreign Partner, who could handle this fund on his behalf. I am contacting you due to the fact that Countries Governments have seized various amounts running into Billions of Dollars in the past few months belonging to the family of the late Muammar Al Gaddafi, funds lodged in many foreign bank accounts.America, Canada, Austria and other countries Governments, have seized funds in bank accounts in their countries. Although, in Malaysia their fund that was lodged in Mr. Saif Al Islam Gaddafi bank account has not been located. This is why we want the ownership of the said fund to change into a different name and transferred out of the account to a foreign account.

Upon agreement of this proposal, I will like you to send your full Names, Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Telephone number. This would be used to change the ownership and open an account bearing your name in the bank, before the funds could be transferred out, to your bank account in your country. All documents relating to this transaction have been obtained, so you dont have to worry about any thing at all.

The money will be shared in this ratio:70% of the funds will be invested in your country on behalf of Mr. Saif Al Islam Gaddafi, and the remaining 30% will be for you. Also he would like you to help him look for investment opportunities, to invest his seventy percent of the fund, into a business in your country. Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, please reply me immediately and include your private
phone number for voice communication.

I await your urgent reply.

Best regards,
Mr. Mohd Fakir (AUDITING/ACCOUNTING MANAGER).

Track this Report 0 Comment | Post a comment

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
 
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports webnode.fr, 94.138.111.96, malicious content, viruses, malwaredomainlist, blacklist, mass spam, guestbook scrapidiotic way to advertise, fill submission form, reports SpamHaus, SpamCop RBL'S, 188.143.232.176, 188.143.232Prêt fiable entre particuliers sérieux et honnête en FranceGlobal Agribusiness Forum 2014 - Keynote SpeakersKINDLY ASSIST.Online Poker is the thing to play - crap domains in guestbook - 93.182.136.139comefaresoldi.webstarts.com, 74.122.232.15, tracking of goodwork guestbook spam hammer by Botnet IP梅州房屋租赁发票gl&tlv沈哥你帮我看看是不是这份 DonnaREAD AND CALL ME 00 226 76 515 960.
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to: VerifyThisMail@gmail.com
Random Spam Reports 文登市哪里办学历认证证书_DxUCONGRATULATION FOR YOUR WINNING, CLAIM YOUR PRIZE上海大学毕业证图片样本定制_J[L兰州交通大学研究生毕业证样本办理_mPe宜良做土地使用证_oFHYOUR PROMPT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED丹江口做不动产权证_DCkRequest for your partnershipFrom Dr Lukman(ICQ: 48444949) Sell Cvv US/UK/CA/AU/EU/ASIAN Fresh - Valid 100%,Dumps Track 1&2TOP URGENT FROM PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO.内乡县做假会计证_gkCGood day please i need your help.滑办银行流水打印_LrT户做会计证_YE]安丘市哪里做機動車登記證_^BCEffective Double Girder Crane from KFCRANE安徽国际商务职业学院毕业证学位证样本图片办理_yCRDear One in lord=?iso-8859-1?Q?THANKS?=
     
 

User Registration

Already a SpamInform.com member? Log in now.
Username:
E-mail address:
Password:
Code:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of SpamInform.com? Register now.
E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in