ATTENTION: - b_gaiki_simbi100@fsmail.net

19th of Jan, 2011 by Admin
ATTENTION:
From: "MR GARIKI SIMBI TAYLOR" <b_gaiki_simbi100@fsmail.net>
From: "MR GARIKI SIMBI TAYLOR" <b_gaiki_simbi100@fsmail.net> (may be fake)
Reply-To: gariki_simbi101@yahoo.co.in
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:08:02 -0700
Subject: ATTENTION:

ATTENTION SIR,
I DECIDED TO WRITE YOU AFTER KNOWING FROM INTERNET YOUR CREDIBITY IN MANAGING INVESTMENTS OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.
MY NAME IS MR GARIKI SIMBI TAYLOR, I AM A COUSIN TO CHARLES MCARTHUR GHANKAY TAYLOR, THE EMBATTLED PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA. PRESENTLY, ALL OUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARE NOW IN NIGERIA ON POLITICAL ASSYLUM SINCE REBELS IN MY COUNTRY TOOK OVER POWER FROM CHARLES TAYLOR IN 2003. THEN I WAS TAKING CARE OF HIS PRIVATE INVESTMENT.
RECENTLY, THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SPEARHEADED BY THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION (UNO) ORDERED THAT BANK ACCOUNTS OF FORMER LIBERIAN PRESIDENT, CHARLES TAYLOR BE FROZEN INCLUDING HIS VALUABLE ASSETS.
HOWEVER, I HAVE IN MY POSSESION, THE SUM OF US$32M (THIRTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY/FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA, WITH AFFILIATES IN GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA (RSA) AND EUROPE. PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THIS US$32 MILLION IS MY OWN SHARE OF OUR VAST FAMILY ESTATE.
FOR SECURITY REASONS, THE FUND WAS NOT DEPOSITED IN MY NAME, RATHER IT WAS DEPOSITED WITH A NAME I WILL DISCLOSE TO YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND.
THE SECURITY COMPANY IS CAPABLE OF PAYING OUT THE FUNDS IN CASH IN ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA OR EUROPE. ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND AND RECIEVE THE MONEY ON MY BEHALF FOR FURTHER INVESTMENT.
FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND COOPERATION, I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU 40% OF THE TOTAL FUNDS US$32M, 10% WILL BE USED FOR OUR TRAVELLING BOTH YOUR SIDE AND MY OWN SIDE IN THE COURSE OF THE TRANSACTION, WHILE 50% WILL BE FOR ME.
I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS USED IN DEPOSITING THE MONEY IN THE SECURITY/ FINANCE COMPANY BUT I NEED YOU TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE MONEY SINCE I DO NOT WANT THE FINANCE/SECURITY COMPANY TO IDENTIFY ME WITH THE FUNDS. THIS IS BECAUSE, WE ARE PRESENTLY ON POLITICAL ASYLUM IN NIGERIA AND I NEVER DECLARED THE FUNDS TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO COOPERATE.
VERY TRULY YOURS,
MR GARIKI SIMBI TAYLOR

Track this Report 0 Comment | Post a comment

Post your Comment

Confirmation Code
 
Report Spam
Save thousands of potential victims.
Report spam or phishing email now!
Recently Updated Spam Reports loan at 0.2% to processKINDLY ASSIST.怎么在网上做假企业集团登记证+微信:app.15808_S[Hsd 办加拿大毕业证【办道格拉斯学院DC毕业证】微信XYE-131420 办理加拿大文凭成绩单/加拿大学历认证/使馆认证/(Q:405665716)|Douglas CollegeOnline Poker is the thing to play - crap domains in guestbook - 93.182.136.139WEBSITE...<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm>webnode.fr, 94.138.111.96, malicious content, viruses, malwaredomainlist, blacklist, mass spam, guestbook scrapFwd: PaymentAccounting Departmentidiotic way to advertise, fill submission form, reports SpamHaus, SpamCop RBL'S, 188.143.232.176, 188.143.232systematic spam from Italy - business.telecomitalia.it - www.tin.it - www.libero.it - www.wind.it - www.fastweb.it - www.aruba.it - Pool Milano - www.
Received a suspicious email?
Can't figure out if it's spam or not?
Send it to: VerifyThisMail@gmail.com
Random Spam Reports 郓城县哪里办律师证_dL]呼伦贝尔市做结婚证_mm`制作西北师范大学毕业证样本+微信:app.15808_tbu吉林化工学院毕业证样本办理_]^DFrom Pat上海光华进修学院毕业证样本档案 _FT^URGENT HELP NEEDED做个安徽理工大学毕业证样本_EO]宁阳县做从业资格证_cQAMiss AliyahAward Notification咸宁市装饰装潢发票gl&lzs衡水做身份证_XXJProposal做个保山中医药高等专科学校毕业证样本_^IvHONDA PROMOTION RESULT 2005郧县办出生证_l]m邢台学院毕业证学位证档案历任校长_Tvl长江师范学院毕业证样本图片_KMl
     
 

User Registration

Already a SpamInform.com member? Log in now.
Username:
E-mail address:
Password:
Code:

User Registration

A confirmation email was sent to "".
To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

User Login

Not a member of SpamInform.com? Register now.
E-mail address:
Password:
Forgot your password?
E-mail address:
Back
Loading, please wait...
Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in